Memorabilia The Yesterday and Today album covers
The Beatles wanted to submit artwork from their Paperback Writer project for this Capitol Lp. According to the contract they had with Capitol Records, Capitol retained the rights to the U.S. cover designs but they insisted Capitol use the Butcher Cover design for this Lp. The one they submitted was the Butcher Cover. Capitol ran a limited number of this artwork and sent it out for evaluation... 25/04/2010 · Butcher covers are always abut 1/8' or so narrower than regular Y and T covers. (from spine to opening) as they had to slice them all. (from spine to opening) as they had to slice them all. Put your cover on top of a regualr Y and T and if they are the same width, it's NOT a butcher.
The Beatles Butcher LP Covers and How A 1966 Album
The infamous Beatles Butcher cover (shown above) made its limited appearance in June 1966. After Capitol Records sent out copies of the album to distributors, disc jockeys and reviewers, the company was besieged with angry protests over the grisly photo.... Beatles Butcher Cover. summertooth (66) in music • 8 months ago. Here we have it, the most collectible album EVER, The Beatles, Yesterday & Today. OK, you want to challenge me on that, go for it. I know there are rarer discs, one-offs and the like. But as far as commercial releases go, this is the one. A quick timeline of the Yesterday and Today album: The album was released on June 20th
"YESTERDAY AND TODAY" BUTCHER COVERS The Beatles
The Beatles Butcher Cover On the 25th March 1966, a photo session which was to become a notorious part of The Beatles’ history took place: the infamous ‘butcher cover’ pictures were taken. The session took place at a top floor studio on the second floor of 1 The Vale, Chelsea, London.... 28/10/2010 · The 'butcher' cover is often considered one of the Beatles' top collectibles, but how do you know if you have a Butcher Cover underneath the 'steamer trunk cover?'
I Just Purchased A Beatles Butcher Cover Off Of E-Bay
Any Beatles fan can probably tell you about the controversy caused by the cover or their album released in 1966. The butcher cover is the picture on their "Yesterday and Today" LP they released in …... The Beatles - Yesterday and today, Capitol T 2553, 1966. RIAA #3. This is a second state, paste over butcher cover. The dark V shape of Ringo's sweater is clearly visible on the right hand side.
Beatles Butcher Cover How To Tell
The Beatles Bible Topic The butcher cover
- How to tell what The Beatles album Help is worth in ok
- Butcher Cover Beatles Blog
- How To Tell If You Have a Beatles' Butcher Cover Blogger
- The Beatles Bible Topic The butcher cover
Beatles Butcher Cover How To Tell
The Beatles' Yesterday And Today, complete with the infamous "butcher" cover repressed! One of the most sought after Beatles' records due to it's controversial and …
- A decision was made to cover-up the original album cover with a less controversial image applied as a sticker over the original cover. These albums are known as "second-state" Butcher covers. The recall, makes original (first-state) versions extremely rare, and copies in excellent sealed condition even rarer.
- beatles sealed in cellophane alternate butcher cover with matching audiophile sounding butcher cover compact disc and color capitol records butcher cover recall letter. all is mint. this butcher cover is a fantasy item and is not sold as a original.
- Presented here, for the first time anywhere, is a list and price guide of every known item relating to The Beatles' Yesterday...and Today album. From the original design in 1966 of the Butcher cover album to current bootleg CD releases, it's all here. The list Includes alternate Butcher covers and photos, early artwork and slicks, Capitol's releases and variations, bootleg albums & 45s, CDs
- 6/08/2015 · Showing off my 2nd butcher cover, a 2nd state.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Queanbeyan West ACT, Uriarra Village ACT, Ernestina ACT, Hawker ACT, Crookwell ACT, ACT Australia 2673
- New South Wales: Mayrung NSW, Bowning NSW, Sydenham NSW, Numeralla NSW, Clunes NSW, NSW Australia 2029
- Northern Territory: Haasts Bluff NT, Stuart NT, Parap NT, Berry Springs NT, Kakadu NT, Millner NT, NT Australia 0885
- Queensland: Murphys Creek QLD, Rocklea QLD, Mareeba QLD, Pacific Paradise QLD, QLD Australia 4058
- South Australia: Para Vista SA, Finniss SA, Croydon Park SA, Clarence Gardens SA, Hambidge SA, Marla SA, SA Australia 5021
- Tasmania: Low Head TAS, Aberdeen TAS, Meunna TAS, TAS Australia 7031
- Victoria: Amherst VIC, Avoca VIC, Wye River VIC, Leongatha North VIC, Narre Warren East VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Withers WA, Boyup Brook WA, Ballidu WA, WA Australia 6047
- British Columbia: Penticton BC, West Kelowna BC, Lions Bay BC, Sidney BC, Penticton BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W8
- Yukon: Robinson YT, Tagish YT, Mason Landing YT, Flat Creek YT, Takhini Hot Springs YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C1
- Alberta: Stavely AB, Okotoks AB, Halkirk AB, Munson AB, Barnwell AB, Killam AB, AB Canada, T5K 7J7
- Northwest Territories: Sambaa K'e NT, Behchoko? NT, Katl’odeeche NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L5
- Saskatchewan: Chaplin SK, Carievale SK, Regina SK, Brownlee SK, Cabri SK, Frobisher SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C8
- Manitoba: Riverton MB, Dauphin MB, Lac du Bonnet MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P1
- Quebec: Grandes-Piles QC, Bois-des-Filion QC, Coaticook QC, Joliette QC, Otterburn Park QC, QC Canada, H2Y 3W5
- New Brunswick: Baker Brook NB, Saint-Hilaire NB, Blacks Harbour NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H7
- Nova Scotia: Trenton NS, Antigonish NS, Mahone Bay NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S8
- Prince Edward Island: Hazelbrook PE, Montague PE, Annandale-Little Pond-Howe Bay PE, PE Canada, C1A 6N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Placentia NL, North River NL, Gander NL, Baytona NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J7
- Ontario: Georgian Highlands ON, Wrightmans Corners ON, Hopetown ON, Quibell, McConkey ON, Hilliard ON, Hallebourg ON, ON Canada, M7A 1L2
- Nunavut: Taloyoak NU, Kimmirut NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H2
- England: Chesterfield ENG, Farnborough ENG, Runcorn ENG, Durham ENG, Bebington ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 7A9
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 5H9
- Scotland: Dunfermline SCO, Livingston SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dundee SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 3B8
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 4D1